Handbags to Diaper Bags


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

1/2 a Year

My sweet, sweet, cuddly little snookems has been in our lives for 6 months today. (I must say- this kid makes me complete mush.)

Jake Daniel is the sweetest thing ever and it is completely fine with me if he turns into a Momma Boy. (Sorry Maddie, you were a great baby too- but you cried more than Jake)

Stuff about Jake:
  • still not rolling over. I think his legs are too chubby to carry him to the other side.
  • can almost sit unattended for more than 45 seconds.
  • doesn't like to eat breakfast, but will tear up some lunch and dinner. He loves his veggies.
  • loves to nurse. Starts off sweet, then turns violent when he pulls my hair and smiles.
  • love some Jakey smiles. They make my heart melt.
  • Maddie- he stops what ever he is doing when she walks into the room to see what she is doing.
  • laughs- he is still my funny boy. Laughs at everything.
  • talks- he will babble up a storm if Maddie not around (he can't get two words in with her in the room) and you just talk to him.
  • already knows that gas is funny. (must be a male thing) He toots and then laughs.
  • falls asleep when a Disney song comes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment