Handbags to Diaper Bags


Thursday, October 30, 2008

12 Year Old Girls

Ok- so I have finally seen New Kids on the Block and it was well worth the almost 20 year wait.
The concert was full of 30ish year old women who soon became 12 year olds screaming at the top of their lungs but with booze.
It was a great time to be had with a bunch of girlfriends. (I'm so glad that I have met these wonderful women and that are good friends of mine)


Some observations of my night with NKOTB:

  • Some of us called each other to see what we were wearing. It would have been a tragedy to dress the same.
  • There in no shame in peeing in the parking lot between cars- when you really have to go, you have to go.
  • Please drink wine in moderation. If it is going down like water, you might want to slow down.
  • Who says you can't rock out a mini-van listening to NKOTB?
  • There were men at New Kids- I think they were trying to score with there women.
  • NKOTB- they still have it. Jordan with his shirt off- YUMMY!!!!!!

All in all- it was great night and and school girl crushes never go away!













1 comment:

  1. You made me laugh out loud!! It was so much fun to act like girls again. I'm so glad that we went!!!

    ReplyDelete