Handbags to Diaper Bags


Thursday, October 23, 2008

Girly






How at 1 does one learn to play dress up? Yes, as prissy and girlie as I am, I had not taught Miss Maddie the art of dress up, yet. As I was decorating for Halloween, Maddie got into my box of old costumes and me brought me a few pieces at a time. First, she was a lady bug, then a cat and last a ballerina. She now loves dress up and does it every day at least once. She will put on necklaces, carry around purses (Sorry, Daniel. He was just complaining last night that she had handbags all around the house. I don't think 3 at the age of 1 is bad.)
This goes back to my blog title........handbags to diaper bags.
I think it is in a women's genes to like to play dress up, no matter what it is with (handbags, shoes, jewelry or makeup) or what age it is at. Even at 31, these things get me excited.
I'm glad Maddie is sharing a fondness of this things with me already. It will make fun shopping trips for us and big credit card bills for Daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Lelok! I'm so happy to have another fun mommy blog to read and follow!

    ReplyDelete