Handbags to Diaper Bags


Monday, November 24, 2008

Accessories

Ok- I did have a hard time giving up my handbags. But I have found and new love- Diaper Bags. They can be cute and very stylish. I love all the trendy colors and styles that they come in. They can also cost the same as a nice handbag. Too bad for Daniel when he sees the credit card bill and asks "Why?" or "Is that really necessary, Lelok?"




Anyway- Maddie has taken over my love for handbags. I have recently had to pull out her heavy winter coat- which has a matching purse with it. She loves the purse so much that............






She wanted to sleep with it tonight. When I tired to take it away, she cried.

Sorry, Daniel. You are going to have your hands full.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Lelok! That is so, so, so cute! What a girly-girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete