Handbags to Diaper Bags


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Ashton Experience

Ok- I had to become a celebrity stalker for a few days. A scene from Five Killers with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl was being taped in my neighborhood. Yes, I said in my neighborhood of little ole Woodstock, GA. The movie was being taped in 2 of my friends yards. And I was going to try my hardest to be apart of this.




Any way here is how it down for a few days with me.




Day 1- Taping in postponed due to rain. Will continue in 2 days.




Day 2- I head to Rome for a dance recital. I get a phone call from a friend saying the taping was going to start that night. I rush home at 1030pm, get Maddie to bed, kiss Daniel, grab a glass of wine, mett my neighbor and we're off to meet some of our other friends. Well, it is one block from my house- I find my friends (security is pretty loose this night) and it begins to rain. I'm not concerned about getting wet, but my wine getting watered down. I only last and hour before I head home.




Day 3- I'm ready to see some Ashton! I have a chilled bottle of wine and some snacks. My friend Pam meets me at the house, I kiss Maddie and daniel and I'm off, again. We get to the loccation and sercuirty is a pain in the butt. Pam calls a friend and we are now in her backyard. Pam got some great close ups. (We have decided to quit our day jobs to become paparazzi.)


This is what I got:






I call it a night around 1230- my feet hurt and my back is tired. I was happy that I got to see Ashton and Katherine through the fences.





No comments:

Post a Comment