Handbags to Diaper Bags


Friday, January 8, 2010

Madeline

Just wanted to take some time to chat about Maddie...............................


She amuses me everyday. I never know what she'll do or say these days.

  • Poop and Pee- is on of her favorite things to talk about and it seems it is always at dinner time.
  • Living with her Maddie is like living in a musical. I never what song she'll bust out belching out. Right now Annie is a favorite and "I love you Tomorrow" is sung all the time. I'm trying to get this on video, but she quits once she see me.
  • Salad- she would eat it everyday. All separate and nothing mixed. (she gets this from her Daddy)Mad will be a vegetarian one day.
  • Random conversation with family member that aren't here or on the phone with her. She is very bossy with them on the phone. (don't know where she got the bossy/sassiness from).
  • Dresses- she is going through a dress phase. Wants to wear on everyday and thinks it need to be accessorized by her pink cowboy boots.
  • New favorite Disney Princess- Tiana.
  • Daddy can't tell her "no" and she knows it. If I say "no" she runs to Daddy.
  • Baby Brother- she knows something is going on and is very curious. She likes to talk to my belly button and listen to the heart beat. She likes looking through is clothes and toys. We'll she how she does once JD is here.

1 comment:

  1. You're right LA..Lelok is always talking bout Poop & Pee LMAO

    ReplyDelete