Handbags to Diaper Bags


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crust

Just eating a sandwich with Maddie. (yes, i know it is only 1000am, but i'm pregnant and it sounded good)

Maddie started peeling off the crust. So I begin to think, "ok, maddie isn't a crust eater"

Well, I help her out and peel the crust.

Maddie then picks up the crust, eats it and walks away. I eat the rest of her crust-less sandwich. We are a perfect match.

I thought it was the crust that people didn't like.

Well, she is half Daniel's child.

3 comments:

  1. How convenient - you'll never have to waste the crust again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite crust of all is grilled cheese crust. it has all the crunchy, buttery parts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the healthy part..she know that since she's a vegan LOL

    ReplyDelete