Handbags to Diaper Bags


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

35 Days and Counting....................

We are officially ready for Jake Daniel's arrival. (even Maddie)

Nursery - done
Clothes washed- done
Diapers- done
Baby carseat, stroller, swing, bouncer ready- done and batteries in
Housecleaning scheduled- done
Plan for Maddie and a back-up plan for that- done
Babymoon planned and rescheduled and planned again- done
Bikini wax (they are not shaving me), mani/pedi, massage and hair cut/color (yes, I color my hair)- Also scheduled.

I can say the only think I haven't done is pack my bag. I have the must haves ready to go. Depending on when Baby JD decides to grace us with his presence depends on what I pack. Yes, I have 2 homecoming outfits picked out for myself. I want to look as presentable as possible.

Baby Jake Daniel has been scheduled to come out of my belly April 5th. I'm thinking he will want to come out before then.

I guess now we just wait...........

1 comment:

  1. This post just makes it so obvious to me why we're friends.
    xo

    ReplyDelete