Handbags to Diaper Bags


Friday, March 26, 2010

We're in the single digits!!!!

9 days and counting until Jake Daniel will be here.



I'm not banking on him arriving early. For some reason Bessada Babies in my belly like the warmth of the oven.

But, he does want to come early- all we have to do- is pack my Beauty/Vanity Bag and and throw the stuff in the car.



We are pumped. Can't wait to hold, kiss and cuddle this little Sprout.



I have to say- Getting pregnant might not be an easy thing for me- but I am blessed with a pretty easy pregnancy. I have some how manged to go thru 2 pregnancy gaining less than 20 pounds each time( this time I am eating so much more, but I am also chasing around and keeping up witha 2 1/2 year old)- but end up with the HUGE belly that looks like it could pop at any moment.

Being 38 weeks pregnant- I am not miserable. I actually feel great and the only thing I;m having problems doing is bending down to pick up things (which I have Maddie do, if she is around, and I bribe her with jelly beans) Oh- I almost forgot- getting comfortable in bed. It might take me 45 minutes to get comfortable but once I find that one position (which changes every night) I'm as good as gold and out like a light.



I do want to eat all the time and I want sweets. Ice cream, cereal (which I;m eating right now), cookies, Little Debbies and fruit (any kind and flavor) Actually- right now Wendy's fries and a Frosty sound pretty good)

My 930pm craving are getting Daniel- I will crave pizza and Daniel thinks I should share with him. (I know with all these cravings- am I sure it is only 20lbs?)



I freaked Daniel out last night- I had to pee and when I finally figured out how to roll over- I said, "I don't think I;m going to make it" Daniel thought I meant to the hospital and I meant to the bathroom.



I';m going to try to blog at least once a day until JD comes just for shits and giggles. So, I can look back one day and laugh at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment