Handbags to Diaper Bags


Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just a few random things to share- No rhyme or reason

Newest and latest cravings:

Little Debbie Oatmeal pies
Strawberries and pears
CryBaby bubble gum
freezing ice cold water
slice of pizza from Felini's (thank God it is right next to my Dr. and I can swing right in and out with no problem)
Oh- let me add Daniel's craving- Mc D's fries

Maddie-
We just had the talk about Mommy having Baby JD. She knows she is going to her Mamy's and is ok with that- but she was most concerned about Cookie. After I told her Cookie was going with her, her state of panic went away.
Just like her Daddy and a little like me. ..she has our form of OCD. Every night before she goes to bed, she picks out her outfit for the next day. Shirt, pants, shoes, socks, panties and even the hairbow. It is hilarious. Lord forbid I try to change something when she sleeping, she knows when she wakes up and I get the wrath of Miss Maddie.

Daniel-
is seriously calm about the new arrival. Which is so not like Daniel to stay with cool, calm and collected. We'll see once Baby JD gets here. The precious man has been so helpful to me. Taking Maddie so I can relax and have some alone time, cleaning up dinner so I can rest my feet and taking on extra household duties to give me a break. I hope he keeps this up.

Me- I'm huge, uncomfortable and starting to swell. Baby JD, I won't be mad if you decide to come early. Love Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment