Handbags to Diaper Bags


Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Sweet Boy

A few things about this sweet little boy at 2 months old........................

  • Jake's a big boy. He's outgrowing all of his clothes. Thank God for hand-me-downs.
  • He likes to eat or thinks I'm his human pacifier. (I do like the fact that he is quick. Eat and run)
  • He's also very white. (no, i'm not kidding) And yes, he mine and Daniel's kids. His skin and hair are beginning to darken- alittle.
  • Jake will sleep through the night maybe 3 nights a week and wake up once the other 4 days. The nights he wakes up, he forgets to give me an invitation to the party.
  • Night owl. I can try to get him down for bed starting at 8:30. But, the booger won't fall asleep until 10:00. I'm going to keep going with the 8:30 and he will eventually figure it out.
  • Jake is a super cuddler. Maddie WAS sweet but not much on cuddling. But, Jake, he is a lover boy.
  • Loves Maddie singing Patty Cake to him. It's sweet, he always coos and smiles at her.
  • He has a wee-wee and knows how to use it. I have been peed on multiple times already. (But, not on Daniel. I think Daniel threatened his life.)
  • Finally (and he'll kill me for this one day)- he has gas that will bring tears to your eyes. I never knew a baby could do this.


1 comment:

  1. Baby boys are infamous for cuddling..Mal is still a cuddler. My days are numbered though :-(
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete