Handbags to Diaper Bags


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Recent Observations

I love my 2 little ones.



But boy, the Girl is killing me. ( by laughter and by my nerves)


  • She talks non-stop. From the time she wakes up to the time she goes to bed. And in between, she is crying.
  • She is always wanting something. "Mommy, I want somefin" (her version of "something")
  • Has a date with Daniel this Saturday. We asked her where she wanted to go. "I want to go to the Gas Station (RaceTrac) to get a blue icee for me and a coffee for Mommy" It's the little things.
  • Loves Mommy and Maddie time. (this is what we call our dates) She'll look at me with those big brown eyes and ask for some time alone with Mommy. How can I say no to that?
  • The question asking. It never stops. "Where you going? Whatcha got? Whatcha doing?" I could keep on going.
  • Pesty- she is so going to be the pesty big sister. She loves to be pesty to test her limits. I put a stop this and she goes in "Time Out" I have a feeling she is going to spend the rest of her being 2 in Time Out.

The Boy

  • Is sweet as a button. A true cuddler. I could hold him for hours and he would let me.
  • Will sit and laugh at nothing forever. He is quiet the silent jokester. Jake makes me laugh by watching him laugh. Maybe he is practicing his fake laugh for when his Daddy tells one of his bad jokes.
  • I think he has taken a hiatus from his growing spurt. It was constant nursing for about 2 months straight. We were wishing for a Quarterback, but think we are getting a Linebacker.
  • He doesn't look like Daniel's Dad. Daniel will even vouch for this. So quit saying it people. Jake looks like Daddy- but we are seeing a little of my side in him. (not alot a little)
  • Did I say he loves to laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment