Handbags to Diaper Bags


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Moving and Shaking

9 and 1/2 months into his sweet life- he has decided to crawl. All little cracks Jakey can squeeze into- have now been blocked. (yesterday, i couldn't find him. he had crawled under the end table and squeezed his little buns behind the coach)

Speaking of little buns- Jake is on the weight gain plan. Crazy right? My once 60% chunker is now 6% on the curve. He eats like a pig, nurses like a champ and eats anything you pick in sight. Where is it going? I guess to my thighs.

Wee-Wee Still Jake's friend and grabs it every change he gets. I guess that is a boy for you. At least the peeing in Mommy's face has ceased.

DaDa- I think Jake thinks that is my name. He will look at me and say, "DaDa" and then looks and Daniel and says nothing. HA!

Helmet update- 4 weeks left. Yea. He now wears it 14 hours a day. I will miss his helmet when he is done. All the thrown toys it has protected him from.

Jake is still my sweetie and non-problem child. I heart him and he makes me mush.

1 comment:

  1. Well look who's back in the blog world! Missed you! Glad to hear Jake is out of the R. Kelly stage.

    Hugs to you & the babies (and Daniel)!

    ReplyDelete