Handbags to Diaper Bags


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Jakey!!!!


Oh-Jakey Boy. What a year it has been. And boy, how it has flown by.


I have to admit- I wasn't all thrilled about having a boy. But, now realize that you have added balance and a new adventure to my life.


You add a whole new color (blue) to our world. Since Maddie had saturated it with all shades of pink.

Things you sister never got into- you have now taken care of that. Surround sound, wires under the computer, trash can, taking the plug-ins off the wall and my favorite- toliet and toliet paper playing)

You are a tough little cookie and are NO where near as sensitive and Miss

Maddie either. You love to ignore "No" and test your limits.

You are a cuddly little booger and your Mommy loves that. I love the extra

little snuggles I can get from you each day.

Penises are a weapon and I have learned to use a sheild with it. (that only

took getting peed on a few times)


I have also learned alot about being a parent. I will never compare you to your sister. For one, you are a boy. And you are also your own person, with your own wants, needs and personality. I am always learning how to adjust to styles of you and your sister.


Love you my little Bubbie- and here is to another year.









No comments:

Post a Comment