Handbags to Diaper Bags


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

6 month Hiatus

Ok- I don't have enough time and really miss blogging. Quick up of the last 6 months.



  • Disney. It was a blast and we can't wait to take the family again. That place is truly magical at any age. Only, down side is that everyone but me (go figure) got sick on the way home. Oh, Jake started walking right after the trip thank God.

  • Summer. It was long. Pool, playdates, zoo trips, trips to visit family, Maddie's first sleeping the night over at a friends, cook outs and holidays. The kids had to constantly be busy all summer- I was a cruise director for 2.

  • August- Maddie started Pre-K and turned 4. (I have started a blog on the age of 4 and plan to finish it soon)

  • And to now- Jake will be 18 months in a few days. The Bessadas have been to Statesboro for all the home games. It great that we are all a football family.

So, this is a quick what I have been up to.



On a lighter note- I do have my eye on my newest handbag. Watch out Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment