Handbags to Diaper Bags


Saturday, April 3, 2010

2 days.............

2 days left have left me an emotional boob. I'm a crier anyway, but today has been crazy.

Today was out last day with Maddie in our house alone. Tomorrow- we go to the CDT to celebrate Easter with the family to to drop our little Bean off until we get back home from the hospital.

Every time we did something, I thought, "This is the last time we'll do this as a family of three"

We had a great time and let the little one get away with murder. Breakfast and movies in front of the couch, picnic in the park, chips for lunch followed by ice cream right before nap time, IHOP for dinner (Maddie even picked her own meal with no influence from me).
Even if she doesn't remember the day- I will.

At bed time, I cried so hard, I couldn't catch my breath. (not just because of the crying, but the allergies that are killing my sinuses and the fact Baby JD is all up in my rib cage and lungs)Maddie would ask if I was ok. I told her it was a happy cry and she told me "that is silly Mommy"

I'm sure I will have another crying fest once we leave Maddie at my Momma's tomorrow. Story to follow.............

1 comment:

  1. Love "that's silly Mommy" I remember these days very well. Great memories to have!

    ReplyDelete