Handbags to Diaper Bags


Saturday, April 17, 2010

Dear God of the Toddlers

Please give my sweet little Maddie her listening ears back. I miss my sweet little girl that would listen to Mommy. If you can't give her ears back, can you please give me a bottle of blood pressure medicine, something for the anxiety and a bottle of booze?

Dear God- please give me ALOT of patience.

As you can tell- my toddler has quit listening and I am at my wits end- already and it's only been a little more than 2 weeks. I am trying not to yell or get mad a her- but she is so pushing my buttons. I thought it was b/c of the baby. But she was acting this way right before the arrival of baby brother.

1 comment:

  1. Yea, this is God's funny way of getting us to have another child before the extreme testing begins. WARNING this will not stop anytime soon but there are a lot of good listening days thrown in with the bad. Just pack your patience to make it through the bad. I yelled on Friday..BAD DAY..don't tell ;-)

    ReplyDelete