Handbags to Diaper Bags


Thursday, April 1, 2010

5 and 4

Sorry- I didn't post yesterday- I didn't go into labor. I was enjoying the beautiful weather with Maddie.

But, I did play a joke on Daniel this morning. I called him at work telling him I was in labor. If you know Daniel- it gave him a heart attack. He is way to planned for unexpected labor to happen.

Anxious- is the word to use for the Bessada house. We just want to see, hold and cuddle this little boy that has been in my belly for 39 weeks.

It is amazing that you can already love someone that you have never met. The feelings I had right before having Maddie are all coming back to me. It's hard to believe you can find even more love to share and give, but you can. There will be enough love to go around in our blessed house.

No comments:

Post a Comment